Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Vision of love Mariah Carey cover

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 1,583Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    edited March 14
    Hi Ashleigh,

nice choice concerning the song. And you really sing with passion. :smile: And you are able to sing in your whistle register (at the beginning), impressive. And there a some spots where I can here the true potential you have in your voice. A great example is exactly at 2:25 (K- AAAAAAAAH - EE - ND). This is exactly the way we what you to sound. On these 2 notes your a nearly perfectly on pitch - and it sounds great. You have really great potential because you have a natural nice tone. If you DO CONTINUE to do the exercises we told you (at least 6 days a week) your voice will grow massively, believe me.

Do you play a instrument, Ash? - Guitar or keyboard?

Doc
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 224Member
    Hey have been doing my scales and no unfortunately I don’t play an instrument I wanna learn guitar glad you
    Like my cover 😊 I think I will be an amazing singer someday too
  • ashfittisashfittis Posts: 224Member
    DOc can I just say I don’t think I have a nice voice it’s very whinny or something