Home Off Topic

¿HOW DO I NOW IF I HAVE THE TALENT TO BECOME THE ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD?

OLDMUSIC771OLDMUSIC771 Member Posts: 2
edited December 2020 in Off Topic
hello everyone im oldgamesoldmusic771 ,the first thing i have to say is i follow the free tutorials of ken from a long time ago , and i have this tendency to be literal in everithg , complicate myself , and be stresfull in strastosphere level ( i mean a lot ) becouse of my T.E.A thath i born with it , and becouse of that i always think in questioning myself all the time , what do i fell this when singing , i do correct ? , i do wrong?, is this my voice? ,what is my voice? im used the correct teqnique? why when i do everingh that ken says i can archieve my goal? what time do i need for my voice , an repeat all this questions myself , and tranform into a vicious cicle that i get to a point to SCREAM , WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, and i started to argue myself ,and in the end , i ended up being fighting with everyone , yes im really screw up, my aniexity got to a level thath surpass the red line ,and it take ne hours to calm down , and becouse of thath i really have very difficult problems to understan myself ,and wath ken teaches , by the way im not crazy ok , i was born with T.E.A sindrome of apserguer , it took me years to understand a simple fact , thath is chest voice ,head voice and mix voice , i confuse myself and i start all over again , i comite mistakes like i everyone , but i never gave up no matter how long it takes me , is literraly FIGHTING WITH MYSELF, there are people ( im not giving names for respect sorry) who alwais said to ne thath i never gonna get ti my maximun level of singins thath i want , becouse ken born with thath voice , for me that is HOGWASH , i tirend to explain them but they are so idealist in whath they think , that the always bielieve the have the right in whath they said , They are superb in how they think in an extreme way , they never listen , the only thing thath isaid about them is they are my family , they support me in evrithing and they are wonderfull to me always but that extreme superb thath they had , its happens to tired me , no matter how many probes i show them , they never listen , so my quiestion is ¿HOW DO I NOW IF I HAVE THE TALENT TO BECOME THE ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD?
THAT IS MY LAST MAXIMUM FINAL GOAL AND I WONT STOP INTIL I GET IT NO MATTER IS THE ENTIRE WORLD AGAINST ME,
I WANT TO USE ALL MY VOCAL GAMMA AND TRAIN IT TO THE MAXIMUM TO BE AT THE LEVEL OF THE BEST SINGERS IN HISTORY, I KNOW THAT IT IS A LOT TO ASK, BUT I KNOW THAT THERE IS A WAY TO ACHIEVE IT, I KNOW THAT THERE IS A TECHNICAL TO SING USING ALL YOUR POTENTIAL I have been looking for that until I found the wonderful KEN TAMPLIN, when I was a child I had a tremendous range but when I was a teenager I lost it, it was there when I said to myself, I can do it, I just need a guide and that is KEN TAMPLIN, thanks Ken for everything and I will not give up but I want to know how to show others how wrong they are, because with total humility I say it, they have no idea the steps to follow to become the singer you want, amen.

Best Answer

Answers

• sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,153
    I don’t mean to be disrespectful but proof read your post a little it was too hard to read
  • OLDMUSIC771OLDMUSIC771 Member Posts: 2
    i know its hard to read becouse english is not my native language and mi keybord have all the letters deleted i have to memorise them
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,153
    Chances are you probably don’t have the talent to be one of the best singers in the world. You can develope the talent to be the best singer you can be but as far as the best in the world, that’s kind of rediculous cuz it’s very subjective. One person will say the greatest is axl Rose one will say its Mariah another will say it’s Aretha another will say it’s dimash. There is no such thing as greatest in the world. Good luck on your journey