Home Psychology of Singing
Options

Accepting KTVA's Academic Brand

I just got Ken and company's course content the other day, and I'm ready and willing to think about understanding what this content is really all about. Then, I will have to think about whether or not I want to accept the KTVA academic brand, KTVA content leaves a certain brand, or signature on a person's vocal activity, in my opinion. In terms of this I have thinking (educating my mind) to do up the ying yang. I will have to make an honest decision, for myself, if I want my vocal life to work out.

Comments

• Options
    d1g2w3d1g2w3 Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 465
    Hey @ProudProwser

Nice meeting you, however, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about here with brand and whatnot.

If you're talking about your voice is going to sound a certain way, it won't, he teaches you all the tools so you can use them in your own unique way.

Glad you got the course

Danny
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I think finding something that works and sticking to it is better than continually shopping around and trying out the latest thing for a few months before moving on, you'll never actually give anything a proper chance to work. It sounds like you are just putting in words what your thoughts are, kind of like a dear diary, I wish you the best in your personal journey with this course, all I can say is really give it a go!