Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

The amateur Song Covers

Hey everyone! I decided start a different thread where I do cover for English songs. Now, I know people wonder how I can find the time. I find that, if I can remove the time I spent on sites like social media and YouTube, it's pretty crazy how much more time I have in a week. That week will hopefully be enough for me to do covers of songs I enjoy. Note that none of these covers are perfect by any means, especially when I still have a lot to work on as a singer. I post these songs, hopefully weekly, as a way to test out things I've learned in addition to the assignments I do on this site. Now, without further ado...

My first cover is Someone I Used to Know by Zac Brown Band. This song is about how, even if we hit rock bottom due to things like depression addictions, we don't have to go through it alone. Let's just say I have been dealing with what I see as my rock bottom in life and music is my main way of coping with those problems while getting through them. I hope this cover can give hope to those also struggling and tell them that they aren't alone in their struggles. I want to say that even the worst storms will end with a rainbow taking its place. I hope I won't have to stay with this theme for other covers. I will post whatever happens to match my mood best and this happened to make this spot.

https://youtu.be/6NoYcamAlbc

Comments