Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

“Give A Little Bit” of your feedback to me

Well I registered 7 April 2021 during lockdown to learn how to sing, so 11 months in.

I rushed to vol 3 but now back to vol 1 and 2 as had not developed the proper ping and brightness - I have moved from a dark sound to much brighter now and will post a scale soon for feedback. Still learning as I re watch Ken’s vids.

So at 11 months in here is a version of Supertramp Give A Little Bit so please feel free to give a little bit of your honest constructive feedback to me (just recorded live into an iphone using an SM58 while sat in car so excuse the quality)

https://www.smule.com/sing-recording/2535563331_4312751528

Thanks
Stung

Comments

• Options
    supersinger66supersinger66 Member Posts: 6
    DISCLAIMER im pretty new an not a pro so take it with a grain of salt!
    it sounds pretty good to me! a little but not bright or super-powerful (6-7/10) good runs and whatnot if your struggling with brightness try raising your soft palate and really opening your jaw i find i can get pretty loud and bright with that, id say you sound pretty good, but yeah my teacher would say pretend theres a hot potatoe in your mouth to raise your soft palate and pretend your a lion to open your jaw at least to get the sensations down, hope this helps! if you can please check my feedback post out and give me some feedback as well your basically the skill level i want to get to!
  • Options
    stungstung 2.0 PRO Posts: 46
    Thanks @supersinger66 feedback is much appreciated.

I was awful at singing 11 months ago and so it is nice to know that you thought it was pretty good.

I will have a liaten to your feedback post when I can
  • Options
    supersinger66supersinger66 Member Posts: 6
    stung said:

Thanks @supersinger66 feedback is much appreciated.

I was awful at singing 11 months ago and so it is nice to know that you thought it was pretty good.

I will have a liaten to your feedback post when I can

awesome thanks!