Check out this Korean guy, Eaguri (이구리). Incredible power and high notes
Alvis
Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 126
I first bumped into his channel when I searched covers of the song "She's Gone" on YouTube, and this guy simply blew my mind.
Here's the track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vzCeAegwOo
I've found out that he's been putting some more newer songs, and below are the ones I like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1Yja0ntEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqI_IMp-tkg&index=1&list=PLoku8uhkfs3Ksl19UL2zE0B3P6WomOM-Y
(I love this song!)
His powerful high register aside, he did his covers of She's gone and I'll never let you go (the latter seems tougher than the former) WHILE sitting.
Most of us know that if you are in a sitting position, you'd lose a lot of power and stamina than in a standing position...
Yet, this guy still nailed those two songs, seated, no less...
Enjoy!
Here's the track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vzCeAegwOoI've found out that he's been putting some more newer songs, and below are the ones I like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1Yja0ntEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqI_IMp-tkg&index=1&list=PLoku8uhkfs3Ksl19UL2zE0B3P6WomOM-Y(I love this song!)
His powerful high register aside, he did his covers of She's gone and I'll never let you go (the latter seems tougher than the former) WHILE sitting.
Most of us know that if you are in a sitting position, you'd lose a lot of power and stamina than in a standing position...
Yet, this guy still nailed those two songs, seated, no less...
Enjoy!
Comments
-
There was a Korean band which singer was thin-voiced as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0FJmWKGFs
His high notes dont sound super timbral like those of Zheng,yet he is a good vocalist as well in my opinion.
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
