Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

32 the passaggio END EDIT vol 1

This last video (32 the passaggio END EDIT) of the vol 1 ("how to sing better then everyone else") made absolutely no sense to me. someone please explain it to me.

Comments

• I would be more than happy to explain in detail, but first you have to contact the people at KTVA, and get your status changed from member to a student status. Contact them, and they will ask for a copy of your receipt, and then you can post your question in the students area to get detailed information on how it all works.

Peace, Tony
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @inti

There is no video 32 in volume 1. Nothing with END EDIT in the title.

Is this a DVD? Download? Stream? This doesn't match the title of anything in the actual KTVA program.

It would be easier to explain to you if we know exactly what it is that you have, and where it came from.

Where did you get this copy of the KTVA program?
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    @inti

Welcome, make sure you update your status so you get all the access to the forum!
    Following instructions on how to upgrade your forum status.

http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/categories/new-students-please-read-this

Regards,
    Doc
  • intiinti Enrolled Posts: 6
    edited November 2018
    @highmtn

So the course my mom got has "VOLUME 1" 2 and 3. It'a called vocal academy "how to sing better then everyone else" . She bought it and then later downloaded it from a link sent through her email. She got it about three years ago.
    Is this a good enough description?
    Do you know the right name for this course subject for the forums?