Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello from Bolivia

Hi everyone!

My name is Tamer (you can pronounce it tah-mer :P), I'm 28 years old and I love singing!

I started singing many years ago (probably 10 or even more), but I never got very serious into it. That was up until about 3-4 years, when I realized that singing was something that I really enjoyed and that I wanted to get very good at. So it was then that I started exercising my voice, but just informally (casual lessons on blogs and on YouTube). While I did learn some things and improved, I'm still amateur at it and have a long way to go (for example I don't have a powerful voice or a lot of range).

Fast forward until this year where I realized that singing is really my passion and I want to be a professional singer. Even if I don't manage to make a living out of it I really want be a great singer, so I'm really excited to start this and learn everything I can, from the basics to all the way up to become a pro singer!

Well I think that's it, wish me luck guys and I really look forward to learn a lot from you and to improve my singing, if you have any starter tips on how to take the course, I would really appreciate it! Thanks! :smile:

Tamer

Comments