Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hi I'm from Long Island but live in Virginia

Hi, I'm Devin from Long Island, New York, I'm currently living in a rural area on the eastern shore of Virginia. I've always loved singing, although it's weird because I never really thought of being a singer as a career until later on, yet looking back I always enjoyed it and making up lyrics. Music is something I somewhat decided to pursue later on in life, being that 21 year old who went to community college and still had no idea what he was doing lol, and I also play the guitar and dabble in other instruments. I bought the pro package about 2 or 3 weeks ago and have been working on it. However, as I still live with my folks, I get really embarrassed when I sing or do anything in front of them, I don't know why it's just awkward for me, so I wait for them to leave, which is why it's been 3 weeks and slow progress. Anyways my dream is to be a successful professional musician, my idol for awhile has been Ed Sheeran and I'm glad to be a part of this academy. Thanks.

tl;dr: Yo

Comments