Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Two Songs by Arthur Lee and LOVE

Learning to sing and tried a couple songs by one of my favorite bands, LOVE. Any constructive comments appreciated. Mahalo!

She Comes In Colors,

Always See Your Face,

Comments

• WigsWigs Posts: 589Moderator, 2.0 PRO
    Hi buddy, for someone starting out you sing quite well. Best thing is i can see you are enjoying yourself! Dont be afraid to use that joy to really smile into some of the sounds, especially anything with an A vowel or E vowel, it will help your voice shine more. Also don't hang onto the R so much, such as the word "world" in particular. It only needs a tiny bit. Well done!😁
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 2,648Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Hi @LeeEisenstein

very nice starting point. I can see that you love singing - I love it too. If you would invest time (and practice) on your voice you will be surprised how good you can become.

Doc
  • LeeEisensteinLeeEisenstein Posts: 5Member
    Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement! It's much appreciated and I will take your advise. Yes, singing is a joy. I'm a career classical and midi guitarist and never sang. Now, I get it. :) Mahalo and aloha!