Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Low tones

Hello. I will be happy if someone could say an opinion. I just started to practice low notes some time ago. What do you think?
https://clyp.it/yjj4ge13?token=de4c9327dc41fb7d6790e3aff71147ab

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @ElGreco,

this seems to be very low for you. You have to adapt your support if you go considerable low. You really have to support these low notes to maintain the brightness and the ping.

Doc
  • Options
    ElGrecoElGreco Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2019

Hi @ElGreco,

this seems to be very low for you. You have to adapt your support if you go considerable low. You really have to support these low notes to maintain the brightness and the ping.

Doc

Thank you for help. I don't know if I shouldn't just send my demos on PM to you. :D Everytime I need you, you are first to help. That's nice friend! I wanted it not to be bright but propably it's too dark. I have no enough control in this lows.
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @ElGreco,

you shouldn't send me your demos via PM. I wouldn't reply. These Forums are a great learning environment and it works because everyone posts her/his comments publicly.

Doc