Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Diaphragmatic breathing

Hey, I started with volume 1, but when I practice the diaphragmatic breathing I take my breath and I'm trying to get the push up feeling when I push down and when I start with the first HA I'm not able to completely relax everything and take my breath again and do it all over again. I'm practicing this everyday 5 to 6 days a week, but I'm stuck with this subject for 2 weeks and I'm very confused. I want to move on to the next subject, but I think good breath support is essential. Maybe it has to do something with my age? I'm 16 years old and I'm Dutch, so I don't understand every word Ken is saying. Should I take a lesson with Ken to really understand this crucial subject, so he can show me how to do it? 175 dollars is much money for 1 basic problem. How can I get in contact with Mr Ken, so I can ask what his thoughts are and make an appointment. Thanks for the help, Greetings, Michael Obadia.

Comments