Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

HI!

Hello everyone! :) I am 16 years old and i love singing. 
Im from Guatemala. I speak Spanish, i'm studing English, so it's still hard for me to understand everything.
I'm having troubles connecting my chest voice with my head voice, i want to be a professional singer. i hope you can solve my doubts!

thanks!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

Hello, Lalosinger!

You are at a great age for learning all about singing!  I wish I had started getting serious about singing when I was 16, but they had not yet invented electricity then!

Welcome to the KTVA Forums!

Bob

• Options
    LalosingerLalosinger Member Posts: 5
    Thanks!

I think the problem with my age is that i'm still having some changes in my voice, and some days i feel my voice weak, and i hurt my voice easilyg some changes in my voice, and some days i feel my voice kind of weak, and i hear my voice easly.
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

Yes, I remember going through that.

Your voice cracks and breaks in places that it didn't before.  It will stabilize. 

You'll have to figure out where your vocal break is and start working with connecting smoothly. 

Bob