Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Webcam Session Update!

Hey guys, it's been quite a while since I posted stuff. Will try to keep the activeness up ;)

Anyway, I just had a webcam session with Ken and it was amazing. He worked with me through the song "She's Gone" by Steelheart. Yes that's a difficult song but I managed to pull it off on original key.

Ken's review was that I just lacked the stamina to pull the whole song off and I have to work on it part by part. And need to grow my head voice a bit more. 

It was a great moment seeing that especially when Ken said that he was proud of me for how far I've come haha. 

It's been 2 years and a half with KTVA and I have grown so much vocally and musically! I am so happy to have found KTVA and am able to pull off songs like Steelheart's She's Gone. I can already pull off "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith. Have yet to attempt Dream On and that will be next on my list. :)

Vocal demo will be coming real soon when I get the whole song down (She's Gone). And I will include my before and afters as well.

Before any vocal training, after using Singing Success [before KTVA], KTVA and it's journey.

Do keep an eye out for my full review soon! (Probably by the end of the month or mid-march) I have lots of things to deal with first. ;D

Cheers!
Rayhan

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,573Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro

Awesome, Rayhan!

I know what you mean about life being so busy that it's hard to get the time to put together a demo sometimes!  I, too, am looking for a pause in the action to have the luxury of a little time to stop and get a snapshot of my voice.

You rock, dude!  Looking forward to hearing your demo!

Bob

• KokonuhtKokonuht Posts: 658Member, Enrolled
    Thanks Bob! Great to hear from you again!!

Another update!

I just went jamming with my band and attempted She's Gone. I pulled off the song. The WHOLE song without stopping, cracking, breaking or whatever you call it. Just that the final last note could've been better if I had more support to sustain it longer. IT ROCKED!! I didn't get a recording though. Most likely will record when I have time!

Also, I sang She's Gone consecutively like 5-6 times or more than that. KTVA works and it ROCKS! Sang for 5 hours + today. And add in 45 minutes of warm up scales! 5 hours songs included songs like Skyfall, She's Gone, I don't wanna miss a thing, We All Die Young -Steeldragon, Kiss from a rose etc.

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!