Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Rock/Metal singer that wants to expand and get the most out of his voice!

bharc26bharc26 Posts: 5Pro
Hi! My name is Arvid and I'm a 19 years old dude from sweden.
I just bought the Ken Tamplin "How To Sing Better Than Anyoneelse" and I have started with volume 1. 
I have been attending at a vocal coach for 3 years when i studied Music here in sweden. But after all those 3 years I felt like I didnt accomplish anything, so I asked her if she had thought me right and she replied: No, we should have gone back to basics and start from there. So now it's too late, I have implanted the wrong idea of singing for 3 years and I fear that I couldnt get to sing but then I found this, I actually started listening to "Ten Second Songs" because my girlfriend showed me him and I thought he was awesome. Then I saw the video he had made for Ken Tamplin's "How To Sing.." and I started looking in to it and found out that many people really liked him and since I cant afford a real life vocal coach I saved money so I could buy this and already in the first volume I discovered things that my own vocal coach, for 3 years, have not told me, and she was really bad at showing but good at explaining, but I really like this because Ken shows us how to do it and I will not give up! I will become a better singer! Rock on! :D

Comments