Home Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos

Ken Tamplin in the style of Ozzy Osbourne

highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
Here is the latest KT Video.  Check it out and leave some comments on YouTube!  Be sure to click on the "like" thumb's up on YouTube!  "Like" it on Ken's Facebook, too!

Bob

Comments

• streeterstreeter Pro Posts: 679
    I love it when Ken does Demo's of dudes who arnt trained in the traditional sense. Makes it so much easier to work out the song when he does it with regards to staying open and keeping those vowels nice and big. Educational stuff.

I Love the Dio/Striker/SteelHeart/Cornell vids as well because of the impressive range and tone but those guys are already doing a lot of stuff right so in a sense it's easier to workout how to stay open.
  • felipempfelipemp Pro Posts: 15
    edited April 2015
    Whoa! This is awesome, and I don't even like the original song. Listened to this version many times already and I'm certain I'll listen many more. 10/10.
  • CalvinMorrisCalvinMorris Member Posts: 7
    Because of this video I finally bought his course after over a year of watching his youtube video's :) Starting them today! Wish me luck - I have over 20yrs guitar/bass experience but lack singing - I wrote tons of instrumentals now it's time to SING!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

@CalvinMorris,

Welcome! Dig in and enjoy the journey!  There is much to learn.  Ken's program works, and works well!

Bob

• Ken TamplinKen Tamplin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 446
    That's awesome Calvin.  Practice it like you practice your guitar and it will rock your voice :-)
  • CalvinMorrisCalvinMorris Member Posts: 7
    Thank You for writing Ken :) and thank you too Bob! Oh I plan to and I plan on taking it slow - My girlfriend and I watched all of Vol 1 yesterday and Today we start digging in - SUPER EXCITED! 

I will update you guys in a or month or 2 with a video to show our progress :)