Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

FERRY 'CROSS THE MERSEY DEMO

Hi Bob......Ferry 'Cross The Mersey......feeling good and am feeling better about recording. I have mixed the vocal up here but I feel I'm starting to hit it now.....also controlling the verbrato a lot better and just feeling much more relaxed altogether. Busy recording many others. Tell me what you think boss.
Cheers mate. Tom
http://yourlisten.com/sealrose/ferry-across-the-mersey-g

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,571Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Pretty good, Tom.

You're sounding more and more relaxed. Your vibrato is starting to relax a bit, as well.

Nice tone. See if you can relax that vibrato a bit more, and slow it down a skoshe. On the ends of some of your vowels you are cutting them off with a 'Yuh". Try to just taper the original vowel down to a very relaxed, slower, easy-going light vibrato without the yuh, and without dropping the note to a lower note.

I'm really liking the sound of your voice. It's doing what Ken calls "maturating". It gets better with time.

I like this song, by the way, and your voice fits it well.

Bob