Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

New Songs To Sing!

queenqueen Posts: 4Member
Hey ladies,
I just started volume 1 and would like to start practicing new songs. I am a female tenor, though I have been able to sing some of the higher notes in the diva workout. I can already see a difference in my voice! I want to sing something new with my "new voice". I'm having to relearn how to sing songs that I've sung for years! lol! I want to learn something new so I don't automatically apply my old habits. Any suggestions? I have been singing for 15 years, but I think I still count as a beginner here. Any simple songs that I could apply these new techniques to?
Let me know! Thanks! :)

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 10,652Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    I'm not a diva, but for ideas you could go to Ken's YouTube "How to Sing Better for Girls" PLAYLIST.

Scroll through that playlist, and you will see a lot of lessons where Ken is teaching various Divas how to sing different songs. Some of the songs are difficult, but Ken is helping them to learn, one line at a time, how to sing the songs correctly.

I think there must be about 30 song lessons there.

• queenqueen Posts: 4Member
    Thanks for the info! I have another off the subject question. How come next to my name it says "member"? Shouldn't it say "Volume 1" ? I only purchased volume 1, and I wrote that in my reason for wanting to be registered in the KTVA Forum. Since it does say "member" does that affect what I can see on the forum?
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 10,652Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Great question. Yes, there is much more to the forum that you can't see with member status. You need to request a forums upgrade if you have purchased a KTVA product. The Weekend Warriors program does not include student access, but the KTVA Volumes and PRO Bundle do.

You can copy and paste a copy of your KTVA purchase receipt into an email to ktvaforums@gmail.com
    Request a forums upgrade, include the receipt image, and include your username here on the forums.

Thanks.

Bob