Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

A perfect 5th in 7 days? Whaaat?

Let me begin by saying that, over the past 10 years, I've gone through a handful of audio programs and also worked with a voice coach for some time. I thought I would improve if I practiced regularly...makes sense, right? But I never really felt like I was improving.

I purchased the KTVA Pro course last week and I've practiced at least an hour a day for the past 7 days. In order to keep track of my progress, I've been keeping a log of each exercise, notes to myself, and my current vocal range for that particular exercise. I looked back today and found that I have increased my chest range by a perfect 5th.

Yes--a perfect 5th in 7 days! Makes me wonder...why doesn't anyone else talk about vowel modifications?

This stuff is the real deal and I'm so grateful to have found it. It's the ONLY program I've ever used where I actually see, hear, and feel noticeable progress.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    You're just getting started. A year from now, you'll look back and say "WOW!!!" As long as you keep doing these workouts, your voice will keep developing in all kinds of ways. Some of the results only come after a long time of working the program and growing over time. And you won't be finished then, either... The improvements and growth continue for as long as you keep working. Keep working for as long as you want to keep getting better at singing.

All the Best!

Bob
  • @musicman9684 Course man!. I am sure that your feeling is "I have a voice machine and completely ignored".

Bon Appetite,

Cheers!
  • franny77franny77 Member Posts: 7
    well i have been doing the program for nearly a month. I started at 2 and a half octaves, now up to 4 octaves. I can sing alto,mezzo into the higher soprano. My singing teacher is impressed. I know i have a long way to go but in a years time will be amazing. I don't get a sore throat anymore and i don't cough like i was . My voice is relaxed and no strain. I am so happy.
  • Pretty Cool!
    franny77 said:

well i have been doing the program for nearly a month. I started at 2 and a half octaves, now up to 4 octaves. I can sing alto,mezzo into the higher soprano. My singing teacher is impressed. I know i have a long way to go but in a years time will be amazing. I don't get a sore throat anymore and i don't cough like i was . My voice is relaxed and no strain. I am so happy.

• hitcitihitciti Pro Posts: 1
    I have been doing the course for a calender year, and my voice is much stronger and lasts longer in gigs.
    Thanks KTVA !
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    How is Your Voice improving with KTVA?

Bob
  • Singing_Faith33Singing_Faith33 Member Posts: 2
    Nice thread! <3;) Following :*
  • vigneshvignesh Pro Posts: 3
    interesting article..hows the progress now