Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Backing Track or tablature sheet music- Wash me Clean

Hi All,
I hope everyone had a nice Xmas.
I have a quick question for you. which is:
Is it possible to get the tablature sheet music (guitar) for any song (hope that make sense)?
I am looking for the tablature sheet music for a song called: Wash me clean by KD Lang or the backing track.
Any ideas?
The reason why I am asking is because I am trying out various songs for a performance in two months time.
Josie

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 10,409Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    I've been able to find chord charts and lyrics for just about any song I've ever looked up.

I just google the song, something like this:

Chords, Lyrics, Love Me Do, Beatles

You'll get a number of different results. Some are for sale, others are on free sites. I usually copy and paste into a new document so that I can make Lyric sheets that are formatted and edited the way I like to read while I'm playing.

I load these into my notepad computer, and have a place on my drumset for the notepad. I have hundreds of songs loaded into the notepad.

If you don't have a notepad, just print the sheets out on paper like they used to back in the stone age.

: ^)

Bob
  • Thanks Bob.
    I am looking for it in TAB form but I will give it a whirl.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 10,409Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Add tab to your search. A lot of sites are TABS only.

: ^)