Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Very wise words from an opera singer

I really like opera but I also love classic hard rock. Ken is an expert beyond belief when it comes to a lot of styles. After trying to come to grips with Franco Tenelli for quite some while now I can only conclude that they both share a lot and that they basically do the same thing. I might be wrong but for contemporary singing Ken is ultra strong and is the one who also keeps a method that is well rooted in classical singing as well. The difference I think comes with how far you want to take full voice. Taking full voice is no problem with Ken's teaching but it is mostly a matter of preference. I think the most of you really like the Bruno Mars type of singing and the you do not need a full C or higher. Nothing wrong with that.
I really love to share this link because this great. Different sounds but what do you think Ken?
For me you are one of two great teachers that share a lot.
Here is the clip.

Best Answers

• dingodingo Posts: 119
    Accepted Answer
    I really enjoyed this. I agree this type of singing works well in all styles.
  • wvwv Posts: 36
    Accepted Answer
    Wow, you know guys I always wanted to be a classical singer when I was a teenager. This old dreamed of mine made me choose KTVA over Singing Success by Brett Manning. The "Bel Canto technique" is something I cannot afford to pass. Although I am still in the early stage of the program, I can tell that the power and intensity of my voice have improved tremendously. I would say that with KTVA, I will be able to grow my voice and preserve it at the same time.

Answers