Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

MARCO from Bolivia

Hello awesome people I'm Marco from Bolivia I'm 27 and I'm currently living in Kansas City studying Music in a Christian music academy, I'm currently the associate leader in a band, I'm acoustic guitar player and working in be the best a singing. I didn't really liked the dynamics and teachers in my past singing program, because my style involves hard-belting singing and I was learning the opposite. So right now I kind feel like fish in the water. My favorite rock band is and forever will be Rage against the machine and Audioslave and stuff related. I'm an impulsive guy so I watched a couple of Ken's videos and bumm get it I want it! So this is my second week with this program and I'm enjoying it so far. I started practicing 45 mins daily its amazing I've done just one entire week of the work outs and I already feel the little differences (I don't know if is psychologically) but I just feel myself more and more confident.!

My goal is to be a powerful trumpet in the hands of God that will shake this planet earth and echoed in the universe! huhuuuuuuhuhuhu so exited guys! lets! rock it out!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,314Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Alright! Somebody that's on fire and ready to rock! I think it's safe to say you have come to the right place, Marco! We're glad you're here! Keep working the program and stay on fire!

All the Best!

Bob
  • matthewlomatthewlo Posts: 11Pro
    Great to meet you Marco! Everyone should love Rage Against The Machine right? Glad to hear you're making progress too after only a week. I'm in a similar boat with already improving greatly. Good luck hope your journey goes well!