Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Looking forward to the future

Greetings everyone.

I just purchased the Pro/Weekend Warrior course package last night. I'm excited to get started. One week ago I began my first guitar lesson. Two weeks ago was the first time I ever picked up a guitar.

I've always had a longing for playing an instrument and singing. I guess it's in my blood but only recently have I felt that intense drive to do something about it. My dad, who passed away suddenly in 2015 at the age of 67, was a musician in his early years and had a recording studio in the Seattle area for a while. I think that's how he met my mom, she came into the studio one day to audition for a radio commercial they were producing. I never got the opportunity to share the gift of music with my dad (or mom for that matter) but I hope to put in the hard work in the hopes of passing it along to any of my own children who might have the gift as well.

I look forward to beginning what I believe will be an incredible journey.

Blessings,

Lynde

Comments