Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Blake Miller

I would like to introduce myself and ask the simple question, what is the process moving forward? I bought the program and and have started the first part of the program. What has worked for others and how do I go about moving forward. Is it that we just watch and practice? Sorry feeling like a greenie. Anyway, I'm Blake and I have been playing and performing for many years. I'm here to improve my singing to go with my guitar playing. Ha Pretty stoked to be trying this and I hope it's worth it for me.
Blake

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Blake,
    Go to your Volume One Video folder and look for the one "pdf" file. It's a booklet called "how to do the volumes". There are guidelines there for you. You'll find the same thing in Volumes 2 and 3, but by then you'll kind of know what to do.

For now, watch the volume 1 videos. Watch them more than once. You'll see things when you watch again, that got past you before.

Then start doing the volume 1 audio workouts every day, for at least an hour, 4 or 5 times per week. Follow the instructions on the audios.

If you purchased Ken's program, then you need to request an upgrade in your forums access. Do that by following these instructions: http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest