Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hi KTA Community, Rod here... greetings from Mexico

First of all I'm very exited to be a part of this community, at the time I wrote this I'm already a couple months into the program and can totally hear my voice growing.

As I already said I'm from San Luis Potosi, Mexico; have been playing at a local church since I was 14 years old, and I definitely love all things music. I started singing each sunday around 18 years old, and have been doing it since.

I'm a Singer/Songwriter (both can always improve), I work as a producer/arranger/mixer for the last couple years. I released my first album CISSAN - Década de silencio, about a year ago, and I hope I had this method back then, but anyway... I also have an acoustic set where I play covers in both English and Spanish.

I studied Bel Canto for about a year, before finding Ken on YouTube.

My dream and goal is to be able to sing high pitched rock and metal stuff, so I tthink I'm at the right place.

Hope there's no problem if I post some links here of my music and my youtube channels if any of you guys are kind enough to check it out...

Here is my YouTube Channel CISSAN

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6fq_W7NxEfqX86mZM_h43g

Comments