Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

2nd week

Hi,
I started with weekend Warrior(I am an absolute beginner). In my second week now, I noticed 2 progressions.
-I am a member of a philosophical/meditation organization, in the meditation part, one person sings a vowel sound and then together a few times.
Ons of the members is a musician and if he sings it is always on tone and he can hold the vowel sound seconds more than I. Today the sounds were in the A-tone and usually I have difficulties to find the right tone and to hold it. today it wasn't a problem + the singer stops and I had still breath enough for a few seconds. I can only conclude that the exercises helped and that my breathing is improved.
-I have one song that I want to learn to sing, so I record myself a few times in a week(I only sing a few lines). Before and the first days I started this program it was false and not in tone. Today it is a lot better, not perfect, but not so bad anymore(just practice needed on one or two notes).

Afra

Comments