Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

A little bit of frogginess today?:0

Hey everyone!

So today I kind of noticed I've hada bit of frogginess and cracking a little in my voice, and it's got me a little paranoid:0 Hahaha

The past 2 days I've kinda been off a bit unfortunately due to school starting again and all, except for a few lip rolls and tongue excersises yesterday:p but I just kinda got a little worried about that if that makes any sense? Haha, I've had a little stuffiness and mucus as well, so I may have a bit of a cold or something I'll need to work on?

Sorry about that:p just checking to see if any of you guys think there may be a provlem or anything by any chance?

Thanks everybody!!:D

Comments

• sspatricksspatrick Posts: 1,278Moderator, Enrolled
    Its hard to say, but I think you may be coming down with a cold, or it could be allergies.  I don't think it is anything to worry about.  work through volume one and a lighter volume, and see if that fixes it.  It also depends on how much rest you are getting.  Coffee and alcohol can also contribute to dry cracking.  I had to sing on radio this morning at 7am, after being at industry events til midnight.  Overall the performance was pretty good.  My voice is a little tired today, but its not from singing.  Sometimes thats how it goes.  Just like any other muscle in our bodies, sometimes they feel great, sometimes they need a little rest.