Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Classifications

I tend to post a lot here, and it seems with the new course, and options that there are more classifications. It's a little confusing to know what level of access people have here at the forum.

I see member
member pro 2.0
enrolled
Streaming 2.0
pro
pro 2.0
etc...........

Peace, Tony

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 738Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    In a nutshell,
    - a Member just has basic access to the forum
    - Enrolled has the course, just not Pro level (vols 1-3)
    - PRO has the old Pro level accesses and full course material
    - Pro 2.0 (you guessed it) has the new Pro level access and full course material
    - Streaming 2.0 has streaming level access... like the KTVA Netflix subscription :smile: -
  • videoacevideoace Posts: 815Pro, 2.0 PRO
    What is member pro 2.0? It sounds like pro 2,0, but why the member before it?
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 738Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    I think sometimes they leave the preceding titles on there for whatever reason. I may be wrong, as I am not on that side of the control panel :wink:
  • videoacevideoace Posts: 815Pro, 2.0 PRO
    You have pro, and pro 2.0 so you're probably right about the preceding titles.
    Still waiting on my reclassification, but as long as the forum stays the same, and I have access to everything it's not a problem.

Thanks for the explanations Phil.

Peace, Tony