Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

KTVA Benefit

Anyone who uses their voice to sing and/or to earn their income is a candidate for this course.
After only 2 months of training my Vocal Range is 4 Octaves + A,A# & B in the 5th Octave.

When I call various businesses where
I have accounts, such as Utilituis, Apple, T-Mobile, etc.at some pointbIbtell them my experience & demo my Vocal Range.
Then I give them the KTVA Link & all say they will check it out.

Comments

• stratmanstratman Posts: 358Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    @ASinger 4 Octaves is really impressive. Great to hear about your enthusiasm for the course and telling everyone you can :)
    This singing method is truly the best I've been part of. I too have extended my range well beyond my expectations.
  • AlyonaAlyona Posts: 288Member, Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
  • ALEXDEITEMEYERALEXDEITEMEYER Posts: 32Member
    yeah. originally before i started KTVA, my range was A2-E5 and now after practicing 3 years in his "how to sing better than anyone else program," My range now is an F#1-C6. I use the lower bass register for background vocals, the baritone/tenor/contralto/alto register for lead vocals and mezzo soprano/soprano register for sustaining long notes in metal and pop songs.