Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Introduce yourself?

So, trying to Introduce myself, but see no place to do it..............am I supposed to access, "New Discussion?" I wouldn't THINK so. Thanks, KP

Best Answer

Answers

• HawkswillHawkswill Posts: 3Member
    Thanks Highmtn. And a Howdy back at ya!
  • tvprogirltvprogirl Posts: 32.0 PRO
    Hi I’m Carol from Englewood Colorado a suburb of Denver. I am getting started with the pro package and am very excited about this program and am hoping this program will be just what I needed. I sang in school and a couple of small gigs but nothing really big. One reason is my voice needed work and I was not confident I could be a professional singer as my Dad used to tell me I was not a singer. I would like to sing on songs for shows on tv and movies. I would prefer to be a studio singer as I am already 60 years old.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,572Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Hello, @tvprogirl
    This program will get you much more familiar with your voice and how to use it. None of us were singers until we gathered together the guts to be one. Welcome!

Bob
  • SweetdaddySweetdaddy Posts: 9Member
    Hello my name is Mario Messina I live in Michigan. I am in a classic rock band. The reason I am here is to increase my range from 4 octave to 5 and 6 oct.. I have done three albums. I will get started once we have completed our project at the house.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,572Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
  • cjfoxcjfox Posts: 14Member, 2.0 INTERMEDIATE
    Well that sent me back a few decades, well done!