Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Runaway Luis Cardenas

Hello, been a long time since I posted something here xD
I need all the help for this song. I have to sing this song for a cover band, and I cant figure out, how to sing the chorus, "Wo wo wo wonder" I'm struggling with this a long time. From the first day every time i do that part, the voice cracks and I become more anxious of sing it. Maybe poor support, maybe its the vowels, or the technique, I dont know. xD I will leave the song here and maybe someone could give me tips of sing this song.

I will leave here too a single by my originals band, to see if my voice fits the Runway

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,942Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    The first W-AH- is a D5, then a C5, then a Bb4, an A4, G4, F4, D4. Somewhere in there you will have to be in head voice and somewhere you will have to switch back to chest voice. Sing the AH vowel, in head voice, with a lot of mask. WAH-WAH-WAH-WAH-WAH-AHn DAH. I usually sing the first 4 in head voice, because it's easy to switch on the AHN-Dah around the G4/F4. I make it really bright and brassy.
  • TimTim Posts: 8Pro
    Thank you very much for the enlightment :smiley: It makes much more sense now. I was trying to low the head voice. I will do my workout today and make the way you say with a lot of mask. Hope i can sing this song once for all ahah