Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

The "La" all advise applied Very short Video

Hi guys I promise I won't post another video for 7 days if you will just give me feedback on this short video before I practice anymore, I sure would appreciate it, I understand I am probably posting too much, but I just need to get it right.

I need a favor for some advise on this video, I have applied everyone's advise including the Big Mac, I need to see if my mouth is opened enough, it is full on open, I am not able to get it opened any more than what is in the video. also have taken a big belly breath, trying to smile but my mouth is opened so wide It does not look like I am smiling however I am thinking happy big smile thoughts.

Thank you in advance for more of your time.

Roxy

Best Answers

Answers

• RoxyRoxy Posts: 1072.0 PRO
    This is GREAT news @HuduVudu , thank you I am encouraged to get back to practicing.

My belly was full of air. Thank you for the scale advice, that sounds like something I can handle, going up the scale just a little at a time. If you can try to send your midi file, that would be AWESOME! my keyboard has a usb. I am new to the keyboard as well so I am not sure how to make a midi however I can research that on youtube.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my post I greatly appreciate it!

Roxy
    Hi @videoace this is also great news, I finally got my mouth to open wide enough, I am sure it was thinking about a "Big Mac" :smiley: the "L" sometimes slows me down, for me the scale is fast and it is hard for me to think of everything so to save time I dropped the L on this video, I will add the "L" back in when I practice. I am very excited to get back to practicing.

As far as the bridging exercise, I have not gotten past the "Lah" is bridging in lesson 1?

Thank you as well for taking the time to answer this post, I greatly appreciate it!!!

The encouraged Roxy, feeling more like Rockin Roxy at the moment with such great news!!!
    Thank you Bob I shall do just that, thank you so much for your feedback I greatly appreciate it!!!!

Very excited Roxy!