Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Can someone help me know what chest and mixed voice should sound like?

ThatK1D03ThatK1D03 Posts: 7Member
Im confused on what is my chest voice and mixed voice, because when I sing a song lets say Mercy Me's I can only imagine, when the chorus comes I switch to like a lower level of singing it sounds okay to me but I'm not sure if thats right or not. Plus when I listen to some songs and when I sing along my voice tries to adapt to it like if it sounds to high I start with that low voice but I sound decent (its kinda like speaking level) but if I dont play the music my voice starts off different and sounds a more better but its like my voice changes when I sing with the song on campared to singing without the song playing. I dont know what voice type I'am neither, my sister keeps saying I'm a bass but I think I might be somewhere in the bare tone range. Can someone please help me, I want to know if this is SLS or not because I dont want to sing in SLS. Thanks-That K1D 03

Comments