Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello, you guys! :)

jellyjelly Posts: 31Enrolled

My name is Jelly. I have a dream joining xfactor 2013. But I'm just a beginner and the open auditions 2013 is coming in next May. I don't have much time. I need someone to tell and check the song choices for me to apply or join it. I'm from Houston and I need help from webcam because I can not come to California for singing lessons this time. I just can take Ken's lesson online with download wersion, This will change my life forever. So that I can help a lot of people in my country. So who can help me I thank you much and never forget from bottom of my heart. I love our forum very much. It gives me inspiration to make my dream come true. And I believe your teaching is my strength and I beleve in You and Me. It means a lot to me. >.<

God Bless,

Jelly >,<

Answers

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,559Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro

Start recording some demos after you have gone through the Stage One videos and worked on the audio workouts for a while.  We'll offer some tuneup suggestions if we hear something that might be helpful to you.

This is a long journey that will last the rest of your singing life, so get settled in and start practicing!

Welcome!

Bob