Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hi from The Netherlands

He guys!!
My name is Wietse a 20 years old redhead male, living in that tiny country we call The Netherlands.
Singing has always been a passion for me. I started early on in a church choir. I was the only boy among 20+ other girls, so I got al lot of lead parts. That was awesome. Later on ... puberty! Yep, my voice 'sufferd' a bit. ;)

I picked up singing a few years ago. What a wise choise it was! At the same time I came across this, the KTVA. The youtube channel. Ken is such a good vocal teacher!

But I want more! Party because I'm very curious to this forum. I'm sure it will give more fun in practice singing and performing.
And at the otherside: I'm going to be the lead vocalist of a rock band in my village. So a bit of practice and tips could be very useful!

So I'm very excited for the future. And I hope I can have a good time on this forum with you guys! :)

Comments