ā€ŗ
Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello (singing) world

jim_fowlerjim_fowler Posts: 22.0 PRO
Hi everyone,

I'm Jim, I live in Maidenhead in the UK. I've played guitar since I was at school and as the years went by I started to sing backing with people I was accompanying on acoustic covers, stuff like that. Then I started singing my own covers, then writing songs. All of this just as a hobby. I'm an engineer by profession.

I started the course with no definite goals, I just love to sing and make music and I want to do it better. I've just started singing with a group, it's not really a band, it's like a night class. We learn a bunch of covers and at the end of each term do a gig with similar class groups from different towns. It's going well but I'm struggling with Bryan Adams at the moment, I'll post a question about that later.

I'm a couple of weeks into Ken's course and feel like it's going well, but I'll need to post a clip for some feedback on whether I understand the support mechanism before I move on from the starter workouts.

Really excited to see where this course takes my singing.

Cheers,
Jim.

Comments