Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hi all from Sunshine Coast, Australia

I have just downloaded Vol 1 whilst waiting for the full hardcopy set to arrive. I guess like most people I believe I can't sing although I have sung as part of the chorus in a number of stage musicals and I was even a principal in A Chorus Line and I had great feedback. Strangely I had no trouble there with a little help from a vocal coach but no confidence in the real world.  I don't have huge aspirations, I really just want to be able to sing well whenever I want to, unfortunately vocal coaches whom I have approached seem more interested in skimming for every cent you have and don't offer anything like I have found here at KTVA. I really look forward to putting in the work and being good at something that I love to do.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,568Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro

Welcome, @ianrid!

You are coming in with a great attitude and great expectations!

You will get back all that you put into this process and more!

You will get by with a little help from your friends here, as well!

Nice to meet you.  Enjoy the sunshine!

Bob

• ianridianrid Posts: 2Pro
    edited April 2014

@highmtn

Thanks for the welcome Bob,

I could identify very well with your story as I always considered myself a backup vocalist at best. It was my acting and dancing that was my trade, and I am at the age you were when you began your search, thankfully I came across Ken's system straight up.  I look forward to getting to know people here and enjoying everyone's progress.

Cheers,

Ian