Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Greetings from a swede in Norway

Hello all!

I am from Sveden but moved to Norway in 1994. I have music as my big hobby and I have been singing since I was a kid (now at 44) and have taken a few singing lessons on the way. I just bought the whole course and is starting my way through it. I am EXCITED to be learning from Ken and I have already got some AHA -experiences! I guess I will get more of those as I continue.

I am not a PRO, but I sing quite a lot in funerals and get paid for that, so I guess I could call me Semi-Pro?? I have been lead singer in a band, but that was many years ago. I believe I have been standing still in my voice for many, many years, so I am REALLY up to learn more from Ken Tamplin. I think he is really good to teach and explain.

I look forward to be introduced to some of you out here in this forum. I will probably have some questions as I go through the videos, so I hope you will be kind enough to answer those :-) Perhaps I can answer myself after learning this?

Greetings from Norway!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,566Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro

@cdirfeld,

Welcome to the KTVA Forums!  We're excited to have you join us!  It's nice of you to let us know a little bit about you.  You should do well with Ken's lessons. 

Dig in and enjoy the journey.  You are among friends here!

Bob