Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Greetings Everyone!

Ethan_ReynoldsEthan_Reynolds Posts: 3Volume 1
edited February 2015 in Welcome
I am very excited as I have just purchased volume 1 earlier today and I've been looking through it and going through it bit by bit and just overall I am very excited. So I decided to sign up and say hello, as I start my journey through this program. This will be my first time I've gone through any vocal program or training, so while I am nervous I am also very excited to go through and try to become the very best I can become. But in any case it's very nice to meet you all!

Edit: I realized I completely forgot to introduce myself haha. Well in any case my name is Ethan I'm 20 years old and I'm from Vermont. My goals are most likely a little bit broad at the moment, so for right now I just want to find my voice and keep raising the bar as I go further into my life and career and to just be the very best I can be. At the same time I'm also delving into a few other musical endeavors such as audio/music production as well as a variety of instruments. But most of all to me while music is my main passion, I would say singing is the strongest passion within that.

Comments