Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

What's the deal with the ProPacks?

Hello there! I'm new here and after reading all the amazing reviews and watching the videos, I'm seriously considering to purchase the How to sing better than anyone else course to be able to find the full potential of my voice - exciting! - The thing is, I don't know wich version of the course would be better as I'm a bit confused about the ProPacks thing... quick questions:

1. What exactly is included in the ProPacks? I cannot seem to find that info anywhere... help?
2. If I purchase the standard version of the course (without the ProPacks) would I be able to get them later separately if I decide that I want to give them a try?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,314Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    edited February 2016
    @Juliazul,

It's a good deal.
    :smile:
    There is a listing of what is in the ProPacks on the page in this link, if you scroll down: http://kentamplinvocalacademy.com/sing-in-shape-sale/

It's only a small difference in price to get the ProPacks in the Bundle.

I didn't think that there was an option to get the ProPacks separately, but I was mistaken.

If you have purchased the KTVA Volumes, you can buy an upgrade for the ProPack download for $99.

It's still the best deal to get the bundle all at once.

Bob
  • JuliazulJuliazul Posts: 2Pro
    Thankyou so much for your answer Bob! I think I'll most definetely get the course and the ProPacks at once, seems to be the best option... can't wait to start this journey! :)