Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Any feedback on where I can improve would be hugely appreciated :)

s.devlins.devlin Posts: 2Pro
Hi all,
I started the lessons about 6 months ago and have only been spending maybe 30 mins a week at them tops. But i do feel that I have come along a good bit since starting them thank to Ken. I am the singer in a group along with an Irish rapper called Willy G. He raps the verses and I sing the choruses. I do feel as though I have a lot of improving to do yet as I do not have the range or the pitching I would like to have. Any feedback I could get would be hugely appreciated. Thanks :)

Here's a link to me before the lessons:

and here is me now:

sincerely,
Stephen/Steve

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,280Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    You've improved noticeably. If you start doing the workouts as recommended, you'll see even more progress.

We can tell you more specifics about your voice if you put up a demo of the basic LAH scale exercise. That will reveal a lot about what you are or are not doing correctly on your basic vocal foundation.

All the Best!

Bob