Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Ken Tamplin's Master Singing Program

Is there anyone on this forum who has applied/enrolled in the KTVA Master Singing Program??? Did you choose to spread out the instruction over 6 mos or choose a more concentrated schedule? I would love to hear about your experience and also your opinions about receiving that type of personalized instruction.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It must make a huge difference being coached personally!

Myself, I need to buy a new car soon. And then I saw the Masters Program. And now.... maybe I'll just take the bus lol
  • I would love to hear more about this too! Hoping we can hear from some people :smiley:
  • Watching the video demonstrations of Ken T. and his top students has given me so much hope that dramatic vocal improvements are actually possible by following his program. I think I have spent way too much time following other instructional programs/lessons etc that don't yield any significant results.

I want to improve as much as possible and I'm committed to devoting all of my energy and focus as long as it takes to succeed. I start every single day thinking about how the best way would be to make this happen. In the beginning, I believe I looked at these CD's just like all the other singing programs I have purchased in the last few years. It was something new to try because all the other things had been disappointing. It took me awhile but slowly the more I watched and read and listened and observed over the last few months, I have become very convinced that Ken Tamplin's training program is different from all the others. Miracle of miracles I managed to find the real deal. It looks as though he is right! As long as I work very hard and do my part his instruction can work! From a physiological standpoint, he makes more sense than anyone else I have ever heard. I don't want to look back in a few years and wish I had done something differently or that I could have been more efficient in my approach.

I am sure there are others in this forum working with the audio and video exercises just like me who have the same hopes and personal committment for success.

I can't help but wonder if individual guidance and coaching would make a significant difference vs following the standardized program.
  • @Cherie,

"I can't help but wonder if individual guidance and coaching would make a significant difference vs following the standardized program. "

Without a doubt.
  • AlvisAlvis Posts: 51Enrolled
    Same here. I hope somebody who's "graduated" with this master program can come here to share their feedback.