Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

Ken Tamplin's Master Singing Program

Is there anyone on this forum who has applied/enrolled in the KTVA Master Singing Program??? Did you choose to spread out the instruction over 6 mos or choose a more concentrated schedule? I would love to hear about your experience and also your opinions about receiving that type of personalized instruction.

Comments

• KaiEllisKaiEllis Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 215
    I would love to hear more about this too! Hoping we can hear from some people :smiley:
  • CherieCherie Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 122
    Watching the video demonstrations of Ken T. and his top students has given me so much hope that dramatic vocal improvements are actually possible by following his program. I think I have spent way too much time following other instructional programs/lessons etc that don't yield any significant results.

I want to improve as much as possible and I'm committed to devoting all of my energy and focus as long as it takes to succeed. I start every single day thinking about how the best way would be to make this happen. In the beginning, I believe I looked at these CD's just like all the other singing programs I have purchased in the last few years. It was something new to try because all the other things had been disappointing. It took me awhile but slowly the more I watched and read and listened and observed over the last few months, I have become very convinced that Ken Tamplin's training program is different from all the others. Miracle of miracles I managed to find the real deal. It looks as though he is right! As long as I work very hard and do my part his instruction can work! From a physiological standpoint, he makes more sense than anyone else I have ever heard. I don't want to look back in a few years and wish I had done something differently or that I could have been more efficient in my approach.

I am sure there are others in this forum working with the audio and video exercises just like me who have the same hopes and personal committment for success.

I can't help but wonder if individual guidance and coaching would make a significant difference vs following the standardized program.
  • KaiEllisKaiEllis Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 215
    It must make a huge difference being coached personally!

Myself, I need to buy a new car soon. And then I saw the Masters Program. And now.... maybe I'll just take the bus lol
  • JusticeGemJusticeGem Pro Posts: 92
    good dedication
  • kaulferskaulfers Pro Posts: 300
    @Cherie,

"I can't help but wonder if individual guidance and coaching would make a significant difference vs following the standardized program. "

Without a doubt.
  • AlvisAlvis Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 117
    Same here. I hope somebody who's "graduated" with this master program can come here to share their feedback.
  • AlyonaAlyona Member, Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 288
    Personalized instructions are awesome. I thought I was doing right when I was warming up with his course. And then he just pointed on some things that didn't let me relax. Specifically in my case. So that was such a pleasure. And his course and videos are awesome.