Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Just bought the course

AliAli Posts: 27Pro
Hello guys,

Just bought the pro package with weekend warrior. I'm a beginner to singing and want to become a good singer. I haven't received the email with the download links, but I just ordered it so it makes sense. I'm wondering is there anything I should do after purchasing the singing course? I haven't got a confirmation email or anything.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Posts: 11,280Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Hi, Ali! Welcome to KTVA!

You've probably received your links by now. If not, you can send an email to ktvahelp@gmail.com and ask about it.
  • videoacevideoace Posts: 149Pro
    Hi Ali,

Im a student just begining also. Everyone here is really helpful if you are having problems in a specific or all areas of the course.
    You will definitely learn how to sing with this program, and hopefully have as much fun as I am doing it. (even though it can be frustrating at times ha ha)

Happy Singing, Tony
  • AliAli Posts: 27Pro
    I have received the links and downloaded everything, I'm planning on starting the course tomorrow.

Thanks for the responses
    Ali