Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

How do I even make a post in "Introduce Yourself" or any other topic?

I can't figure it out or see a thread on it. I clicked on "Introduce Yourself" and I saw no "reply" or "post" or whatever. Only to read what others have posted. Confused. I don't even know where this will end up. Sorry. Any help? Anyway, I'm Liz. I have had some training but that was years ago and my singing muscles are out of shape. I don't know if I have bad habits or not but pretty sure I do. I like to sing and sometimes think
I sound good and some others like it but would really like take lessons and am glad to be a part of Ken's lessons.

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 365Moderator, Pro
    Hey Liz,
    I see in your header that you haven't confirmed your email yet. You may need to do that before you can post there.
    Alternatively, are you surfing on a laptop/PC or a smartphone?

I noticed that if you're on a smartphone, that the "Create Post" button doesn't seem to show up until you view the full webpage... which is a hyperlink down at the bottom of the page.

This is a great place to learn to polish a piece of glass til it gleams like a diamond!

Let me know how you make out with what I suggested,

Cheers,

Phillip