Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS

How do I even make a post in "Introduce Yourself" or any other topic?

I can't figure it out or see a thread on it. I clicked on "Introduce Yourself" and I saw no "reply" or "post" or whatever. Only to read what others have posted. Confused. I don't even know where this will end up. Sorry. Any help? Anyway, I'm Liz. I have had some training but that was years ago and my singing muscles are out of shape. I don't know if I have bad habits or not but pretty sure I do. I like to sing and sometimes think
I sound good and some others like it but would really like take lessons and am glad to be a part of Ken's lessons.

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Hey Liz,
    I see in your header that you haven't confirmed your email yet. You may need to do that before you can post there.
    Alternatively, are you surfing on a laptop/PC or a smartphone?

I noticed that if you're on a smartphone, that the "Create Post" button doesn't seem to show up until you view the full webpage... which is a hyperlink down at the bottom of the page.

This is a great place to learn to polish a piece of glass til it gleams like a diamond!

Let me know how you make out with what I suggested,

Cheers,

Phillip