Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Pineapple head

I'd rather post it here @TommyM
Here it goes, didn't really want to clone yours, so I put my own stuff.
I also did some EXTRA harmonies, they're subtle, so you might not really hear them, let me know if you do haha! I'm a harmony addict.
Tell me how it sounds.
@videoace @Furious_Phil @highmtn @Sophia

Comments

• videoacevideoace Posts: 1,104Pro, 2.0 PRO
    That was really good Diego. I enjoyed just sitting back, and listening to it.
    You're vocal tracks are sounding better, and better each time too.

Good job my friend.

Peace, Tony
  • DiegoDiego Posts: 334Member
    Thanks a ton! @videoace
    Feel like I'm getting the hang of it. I learned how to make the main vocal poke through the mix.
    Learning how to use this microphone a lot better haha, I have towel covering most of the mic except the front part (I just cover it completely when the phrase has a lot of B's and P's).

-Diego
  • videoacevideoace Posts: 1,104Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Yes, you are getting the hang of it. All of it. Singing, and recording. I might have to watch out for you. You kind of snuck up on us sounding really good ha ha. Just kidding. I love seeing people get into their music. It's like a magical place that only us performers get to go to.

Peace, Tony
    Thank you! Glad to see you guys enjoying what I post!
    "You kind of snuck up on us sounding really good ha ha." Haha, didn't expect me did ya?

"I love seeing people get into their music."
    Me too!

" It's like a magical place that only us performers get to go to."
    Exactly, I completely forget about all else when I start singing (Well, depends on what I'm singing)
    it's like being in your own dimension. It just makes me happy, to have people who are willing to listen. :-)

• TommyMTommyM Posts: 270Pro
    @Diego Excellent. Really, really well executed and you sound great. This is showing off more of your own voice and you've got everything balanced really nicely. I like the additional harmonies too, it makes it more YOUR version. I absolutely agree with Tony, that was unexpected! It's not that we never knew could sing and do it really well, but this is a different side of your voice and it's really good.

Nice one mate!!
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 991Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Very nicely done!
    Good to know there are quite a few people on here that are getting the DAW recording thing down... especially as I am just entering it and will soon have a bazillion questions :smiley:
    edited April 20
    @highmtn What do you think sir?
    :-)
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 13,181Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Sounds good. Pleasant tone. Nice feeling.
    @Furious_Phil If you need help with anything, I can help even though I'm not that advanced in this recording thing haha.
  • SophiaSophia Posts: 612.0 INTERMEDIATE
    @Diego I'm sorry, I only just saw this. I loved it! It put a big smile on my face right from your first note. You have a really lovely voice! Great job. :)