Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Original song - Just notice

Hi! I've been writing songs that are more simple than what I usually do. I wonder what you think of the song?

The singing is a work in progress I want to improve but I dont want take away the soul I have when I sing. I dont want to try too hard.

Comments

• videoacevideoace Posts: 890Pro, 2.0 PRO
    The song itself isn't bad. Do you have multitracking capabilities? If so I would add another guitar.
    Maybe a series of progressive harmony scales on the second guitar. Or just double up the same guitar parts for a wider sound.

The song itself I liked. It has a nice feel to it.

Peace, Tony
  • JonasFinnLarssonJonasFinnLarsson Posts: 198Pro
    videoace said:

The song itself isn't bad. Do you have multitracking capabilities? If so I would add another guitar.
    Maybe a series of progressive harmony scales on the second guitar. Or just double up the same guitar parts for a wider sound.

The song itself I liked. It has a nice feel to it.

Peace, Tony

Thanks Tony. Yes I have, another guitar might be nice also as you say harmonies might brighten it up a bit. Glad you like the song. Thanks for the input I appreciate it.
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 12,727Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Careful on some of those lower notes, the pitch can be hard to discern between low C and C#.