Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Cover song for review

Hi everybody,

I would really appreciate to know what do you you think about my vocal performance here.
I do not have any good gear to record I just run Garageband set the mic and start singing with a bit of reverb that's it.
This is a song very famous and Bill Weather is one of the greatest soul singer in the world so I am not really trying to compare with this giant but since I love the blues and this kind of music I wanted to give it a try.

Thank to all who will find time to listen to this.

C.

Comments

• Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Posts: 973Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO
    You've a decent amount of ping to your voice, and you seated it nicely into the mix.

The 2 things that seem to jump out are support and pitch (which can go hand in hand)
    Pitch -
    Support -

Spend some more time on these concepts and you'll jump your voice tot he next level!

Cheers,

Phillip
  • Claude77Claude77 Posts: 93Pro, 2.0 PRO
    Thanks a lot.

I started KTVA in march 2017 and since that day I practiced very hard, almost everyday.
    I was so bad at the beginning and I was about to give up but this forum and my willing to learn how to sing got me over and I am happy to see that I am making progress.
    KTVA WORKS!!!
    Thanks again for your feedback.
    I will review support and pitch