Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area!!!

Hello, everyone! I just joined the forum after being a regular supporter of Ken's YouTube channel. I am a self-taught singer...except for vocal instruction I gleaned from way back in the high school choir...and have a YouTube channel (Shauna Marie Sings). I can sing a lot of different genres of music...rock, jazz, blues, operetta, classical, country, R&B, soul...basically, I'm a very good mimic...and, as my vocal range spans to nearly five octaves, I can cover a lot of different songs. I taught myself to sing through the emulation of artists including Barbra Streisand, Linda Ronstadt, and Phoebe Snow. Really, I just LOVE to sing!!! I look forward to learning more from the best vocal instructor out there and meeting fellow singers!

Comments

• Welcome! This is thee place for singers. Lots of good people, and information here.
    Do a little research, a little networking, and check out the resources available to you.

5 octaves? wow! that's a big range. I'll probably leave here and check out some of your stuff.

Anyway, enjoy the forum. If you have questions, they get answered pretty quickly here.

Peace, Tony
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,566Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    Welcome, Shauna!

Bob