Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Webinar Suggestion

Hi Team Ken,
I've tuned into the last three weeks of webinars - it's always great to see Ken and have him riffing off questions.
As somebody who's months into the full program, I am excited, inspired and yet still a little unclear about small things to do with technique, approaches and conceptualising Ken's masterplan for our voices. (Bob does a great job in filling in the detail and possibly all I need).
I've been thinking 'wouldn't it be great if there was a student-orientated webinar in which Ken fielded questions from active students?'
That way those who are already 'sold' on the course (and love it), can use the time interactively to fine-tune snags and unclear areas.
Maybe just a one-off that would be valuable - then, the format can return and the webinars can return to Ken's more zoomed-out overview.
I understand Ken strives to cast his net wide and gather new students, but for those folk already on the course it might be great to have something approaching a seminar for on-course devotees! Sometimes drilling down on specifics is what we need most.
Either way I'll keep tuning in.
It's a great course, guys, and my voice is developing beautifully.
Warm regards,
Nemo